Payment Plans and Top-Up Orders
We know that drops don't always fall within the best time financially for everyone, so if you would like to secure your wanted items then The Norse Nook do offer a payment plan.
All you need to do is add the items to your basket and enter the code PAYMENTPLAN at the checkout. This will deduct 85% of the total price, leaving you with a 15% deposit to pay. This deposit is non-refundable.
By using this code you agree to the terms of purchasing items via payment plan and acknowledge you will pay the invoice within the set timeframe.
No other discount codes can be used alongside a payment plan.
An invoice will be sent to you via PayPal for the remaining amount within 48 hours, with the option to pay in instalments. If you cancel the payment plan after paying an instalment off, the instalment (but not the 15% deposit) will be refunded within 14 days.
You will have 1 month to pay the remainder of the balance. If you do not manage to make the final payment in time we will re-release the items for sale and will retain the deposit paid at the initial trasaction. If this is a genuine oversight please message us as soon as possible.
Once the invoice has been paid in full we will send you the items.
Please note if you abandon a payment plan we will not accept further payment plans from you.
Please ensure the email address you enter at the checkout is the one that is linked to your PayPal.
The price on the initial transaction is binding and will remain the same, even if items should go into sale or be reduced at any time.
You can return your items in accordance with our Returns Policy, in new condition, with tags, within 21 days of receiving.
Please note the initial deposit paid will not be refunded when returning an item from a Payment Plan, unless in the case of manufacturing fault as agreed upon by The Norse Nook and the manufacturing brand.
Periodically, if there is high demand The Norse Nook run top-up orders direct from manufacturers via our Facebook group, The Norse Nook Natter.
This gives our customers the chance to order in items that have sold out online or that we have not stocked.
When a top-up order Facebook post is created and a comment is made we will contact you for a PayPal email address (unless we have one on file) and then invoice you for a 20% non-refundable deposit to secure your item on the order.
Please note from now on we will require this 20% deposit before placing the order due to an increased volume of non-payers.
If the item arrives and the remaining balance is not paid, then the deposit will not be refunded and the item will be made available on the site for general purchase. If your item does not get delivered, or if there is a fault (as determined by The Norse Nook and the manufacturing brand), a refund will be made to you in full within 14 days.
All orders will be shipped by standard 2nd class post upon arrival (as long as the invoice has been paid in full), unless the lead time for the order has been over 3 weeks, in which case items will then be shipped 1st class.
Please note some brands such as Dear Sophie sew to order and time for items to arrive may be up to 4-6 weeks. We will use The Norse Nook Natter facebook group in order to keep customers uptodate with estimated arrival times.
Invoice reminders will be sent 3 times. If these are not responded to and no payment is received we will release the item for general sale and the 20% deposit will be kept.
If a customer repeatedly abuses the top-up order system, despite communication of order status and invoice requests, they will no longer be able to participate in top-up orders.
Please note loyalty points will no longer be automatically added to a customer account for a top-up order unless by request. This is due to the large admin time this takes.